The full name is: Mark 10 Redfern Turbo Charged Fume Sucking Wind Tunnel. Because it
is about 10 times more effective than my previous set up which was the same thing sans the
masking paper directional fume sucking modifier.
These next two shots illustrate the fume sucking power of the new fan set up. What a difference a little bit of
paper makes. Note how the plastic is billowing out from the walls.
This next shot shows the plastic barrier wall we put up to confine the over spray to that
area of the room. Note the over spray piled up at the base of the plastic wall.
These next two shots show an auxilary fan that pulls fumes off the drying racks as the doors
gas off during the drying process.
The following shots show the effectiveness of the filters and fans.
And the results.
Here are some thumbnail shots of the room we turned into a spray booth. Notice that all the walls
are covered in plastic and the windows all have filters. A very effective set up.